[Steppes] Tree harvest this Saturday

Patrick Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Wed Jul 24 15:27:55 PDT 2002

> Would all who plan to attend please post their desire and a list of tools
> they will be able to bring.
> I have a 18" chainsaw with a new chain and a hand ax. I will be
> traveling in
> my van and can haul a fair amount back. Also do we have places to
> store this
> stuff? I will not be ready for Bowyering for about a year. I can
> store some
> but my neighbors will complain to the city if I store to much for to long.
>
> Master Petruccio would you post directions to your place.

Directions:

Find your best way to LBJ Freeway (635) and I30.
Head East on I-30 to Rockwall (you will need to go completely over Lake Ray
Hubbard).
Take Exit 68 to the stoplight (on the corner will be a T/A Truckstop) and
turn right (you are going South).
Go approximately 100 yards to the next stoplight and turn left onto 276 (you
are now going East).
Take 276 approximately 19 mile to Quinlan.
As you get into Quinlan you will see a large water tower on the left.  Right
after that the speed limit will change from 65 to 60.  Shortly it will then
go from 60 to 45.  ***Important--the local police department takes these
speed limits very seriously--especially if they don't know you <<grin>>.
When you pass the speed limit sign dropping you down to 45 MPH you need to
take the first street on the left (it is called Edward). Take Edward North
until it ends in a "T" intersection.  Turn Left (West) and follow this
street around.  It will turn back North and continue North until you see a
small Baptist Church on your right hand side.  We are the property just
North of the church.  It is a small beige farmhouse on the corner of 2276
and 2282.  There will be greyhounds in the yard (if they are not sleeping)
and Arabian horses in the pastures.  Pull in the driveway either off 2276 or
2282.

If you enter the following address into Mapquest it will give you an
excellent map.

3053 Private Road 2282  Quinlan, TX  75474

Our phone number is 903-356-4443.  If you are staring at the Dairy Queen in
Quinlan, you've gone too far and give us a call :)

Pet.