[Steppes] Tree harvest this Saturday

Kevin Black kblack4 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 26 09:41:43 PDT 2002

It appears that I *will* actually be able to make it.  Work's been going
crazy lately with a big push to get some stuff done, so I wasn't sure if I
could, but I just got home a few hours ago.  I can bring an axe, my Durango
(4x4) and a decently strong back.  Also, Iames I hate to bog up the list,
but I seem to have misplaced the post with the directions to your abode,
could you possibly repost it?  Also what time will people be arriving?