[Steppes] More sad news

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 26 15:40:21 PDT 2002

For those who weren't at Populace last night, not only was the untimely
death of Etienne the Silver-Tongued (aka "Riker" in the Star Trek club)
announced, but also, we were informed that Aelfred Greybeard had passed away
a few weeks ago.  Many of you may remember him - he was a great illuminator
of scrolls and many of our beautiful scrolls have his name signed on the
back of them.  He was always willing to help and when I, personally, last
saw him at a 12th Night celebration a few years ago, he was confined to a
wheelchair.  He will be missed.

Gabrielle

" Le Bonheur est une trajectoire et non une destination.
ALORS : Travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent.
Aime comme si jamais personne ne t'avait fait souffrir.
ET Danse comme si personne ne te regardait !! "