[Steppes] Trims , Clothier's, etc.

John de Irwynne lordirwynne at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 27 07:11:20 PDT 2002

This is a good site to check out for Costuming
suplies. http://www.cheeptrims.com
Also, Clothier's is coming soon. Wednesday, Aug. 7.
This is plenty of time before Artisan if you want help
or discussion of anything pertaining to garb and
Artisan. Also, I'd like to know if anyone out in the
Steppes would be interested in doing a class on
Elizabethan costuming. That's not really my area but
we have had some interest and I'd hate to lead them
astray. :)

yours,
Elspeth