[Steppes] where is the war practice at

chiara chiara at io.com
Wed Jul 31 20:26:49 PDT 2002

The Shire of Ardanroe invites all heavy weapons fighters, rapier
fighters, and youth combatants to join us for a  Western Regional
Fighter Practice!

August 10, 2002

Metro Park in Shreveport, Louisiana

9 to 6 p.m.

There will be a pot luck lunch, for more information, contact Medb
Morrigan (mka Kim Paul) at: Kimcam at att.net  or (318) 798-6357  --  NO
calls after 10 p.m. PLEASE!

A swimming pool is available from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.  (fee of $1)

Clean restrooms, pavilion for shade.

If you are not going to Pennsic, join us for a day of combat and
camaraderie!  Youth Combat authorizations for both combatants and
marshals will be offered as well as heavy and light weapons fighting.

Directions:  Take I-49 to exit 199 which is Bert Kouns.   Go West (away
from Home Depot), through 2 lights (from the South, do not count the
light when getting off the interstate).   After second light, look for
sign on the right, go all the way through the parking lot, past the
tennis courts, look to the right.

Contact Lord Blaec le Dering (mka Dave Cates) for more information at:
ledering at microgear.net  or  (318)  741-9751  --  NO calls after 10 p.m.
PLEASE!

Sincerely,
Chiara