[Steppes] where is the war practice at

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 1 07:36:01 PDT 2002

 "Morgan Cain (Ansteorra)" wrote:
http://www.geocities.com/athens/atlantis/4759/events/events.html

---= Morgan

Antonia replies:

I couldn't find directions to the central regional practice at the included link.  The announcement for the practice is included below and has directions.  It appears it is not at Rosenfeld's normal practice location.  Hope to see some of you there!

Antonia/Dawn

Greetings Ansteorra,

August 3rd is closing quickly and with it comes the Central Regional
Fighter
Practice and Marshalling Classes hosted by Rosenfeld.  During this one
day
activity, we will have Marshalling classes for all levels of
Marshalling,
possibly including Rapier Marshalling, during the morning and fighter
practice and War Practices during the afternoon.  Combat Archery is
also
included in the Classes and the Practice.  Directions to the site are
listed
below.  There is a $2 per person charge at the gate to the park, and
camping
available for $3 per person per night.  Crash space can be available on
limited bases (bring your own bedding) by contacting Ld Odecous at
903-569-8915.  The start time for all of this will be around 8:00 am.
If
you have further questions or need more detail, please contact HL
Raimond at
972-254-8546 or raimonddemora at hotmail.com.
The directions to the park are:  The site is Hawkins County (RV) Park
located west of Hawkins, TX off Hwy 80.  Take your best route to I-20
and
Hwy 14 just north of Tyler.  Take the Tyler State Park exit onto Hwy
14.  Go
north on Hwy 14 until you reach Hawkins.  Turn left on Hwy 80 in
Hawkins
(west).  Watch for a sign that says, "Lake Hawkins County Park 1 Mile."
Follow the signs.  Your next turn will be to the right (north) off Hwy
80.
The phone number to the park is: (903) 769-4545.  The park is staffed
full
time so there will be someone to answer the phone if you need help.

HL Raimond George de Mora
Central Regional Knight Marshal