[Steppes] Sunday in the Park with Sticks

Mike & Crystal Lemming portofun at ticnet.com
Sat Aug 3 21:25:55 PDT 2002

Greetings my good brothers and sisters,

Tomorrow shall be another great day at Flagpole Hill. Last week we had
twenty something people.  We fought heavy and light, ate watermelon,
discussed the finer points of needlework, and played bocci ball.  We were
also graced with the sound of bagpipes. It was really cool.

Come out and bring your toys. Bring A&S stuff. I will be there fighting
heavy and light and perhaps doing some bardic. We are bringing some snacks
and games and plan on having fun! Please come out and add to the ambience.
Come out and add to the splendor that is the Steppes. The time is from 2-6
p.m., but come early and stay late.

For the Steppes,

Sir/Don Miguel