[Steppes] Artisan info

Loni Orbison lonio at swconnect.net
Mon Aug 5 06:43:53 PDT 2002

I will be there to help set up on the Friday before the event.  I'm sorry we
never seemed to "connect" this summer.  My vacation kind of got away from me
due to family needs.

By the way, my computer has become very temperamental.  If you need me and
don't get a timely response via email, please use my cell phone number:
(972) 742 - 5514.

Your servant,
Osanna