[Steppes] Steppes Artisan

barb draeco55 at attbi.com
Tue Aug 6 06:17:04 PDT 2002

Greetings to all,

I am still in need of volunteers.  This is a really good way for many to help their barony and make this an exceptional event.  Please volunteer for either setup or tear down and troll.  I need authorized marshals for Lite and heavy weapons.

Also you can buy your feast now.  Send it to my assistant Milady Julianna Burke aka Trish Gibson at 206 N. Bowser Rd., Richardson, TX  75081

Merchants!  Please give your information to Lady Nuala at lizdenpeters at juno.com or call her at 214-330-8518.     We have plenty of room and would like to have a variety of merchants at Artisan.

I will be at tonight's business meeting if you need to speak with me and all information about business meeting are on the steppes web site.  Or you can call me or email me.

Your humble Auto-crates,
Viscountess Kate
Milord Padriag Burke