[Steppes] Forgive if this is OT, but thought you should know

Keely Disman kdisman at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 9 08:46:50 PDT 2002

Greetings to the Barony of Steppes,

My appologies if someof you consider this off topic, but I wanted to spread the word.

Many SCAers know of the Celtic band called the Blarney Brothers.  They are great guys and wonderful people.  Two weeks ago, Mathew, their drummer and his family suffered from a catastrophe.  His house burned down.  They lost pretty much everything.  If anyone would like information on how they could help, just drop me a line.  They have several drop of points for donations and are scheduling several benifit shows.  I just thought I'd pass the word for those who do know them and of them.  They are great guys and their music is truly inspirational.

Joan Hebert