[Steppes] FEAST Reservations

Patricia Gibson dragonsheart_ at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 13 11:40:34 PDT 2002

Hello to that which is called Ansteorra. This is the Co Autocrat of Artisan.
  This is a call for feast reservations. This is a prepaid reservation, We
have some so far but I know there are more out there that would not miss out
on Master Petruccio's wonderful feast. If you havent seen or tasted one of
his wonderful feasts, you are in for a delicious treat.
So please send us your reservations. We only have a week and a half left
before artisan. For those that have already sent in Thank you and be
prepared for a taste bud delight.

                           MiLord Padraig Burke/co autocrat