[Steppes] missing items

wjwakefield@juno.com wjwakefield at juno.com
Tue Aug 13 14:27:51 PDT 2002

I was going thru my demo basket for the demo next Saturday and find I am
missing a few things.  I can't find them anywhere around here, and
wondered if anyone else might have seen them or picked them up from a
demo?  The items are

a cylindrical wooden vessel ("tumbler") about 6 inches high, medium brown
soft wood
a very small pottery bowl, about 2 inches in diameter
a handmade 3 tine silver fork with a twisted wire handle

All three items would be difficult or impossible to replace.  If anyone
has by chance seen them, I would appreciate hearing from you.  Thanks
ever so much for looking.

Suzanna, herbalist
214-351-3907