[Steppes] Change of email address!!

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 19 09:18:11 PDT 2002

Greetings friends!!

Remember I told you that I got the teaching job in Plano?  Well... it's
really in full swing now!  I'm teaching French to 9th and 10th graders.
Plano schools started last Monday, and I was in meetings and teacher classes
2 weeks prior to that!  Needless to say, it has been very, very busy!  The
start of a new job is worse, so as soon as I get the hang of things and a
routine set down, you should see more of me.  I do plan to be at Artisan
this Saturday.

Now, since my hotmail address is always going bouncy, bouncy (it only holds
2mb and, yes, my email file folders are THAT FULL!), I have decided to go to
Yahoo email which holds 4mb.  Please note that my new email will be:
hlgabrielle at yahoo.com

I have already contacted Chiara about changing me on the Steppes List, but I
would also like my new address to be added to any other lists I belong to.

See you all Saturday!

Gabrielle - euh, I mean, Inga Thorkelsdöttir (the theme is Norse, isn't it?)

" Le Bonheur est une trajectoire et non une destination.
ALORS : Travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent.
Aime comme si jamais personne ne t'avait fait souffrir.
ET Danse comme si personne ne te regardait !! "