[Steppes] Populace?

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 19 15:41:52 PDT 2002

Elysia et al,
His Excellency, Master Edwin, asked if we (Jon and Gabrielle) would be able to host populace meeting this Thursday and we said yes.  Haven't heard any definite confirmation back from him yet.  So, it may be at our house.  I will post directions as soon as we get confirmation (to make sure that someone else didn't get the bid for it - been that route before, eh Andrew and Stella?).
Gabrielle
 "Rhodes-walden, Jennifer" wrote:If someone posted where populace is this month, I am afraid to say I missed
it!

Could someone please repost it?

Thanks!

Elysia