[Steppes] Bardic Sing-Along

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 19 20:01:39 PDT 2002

Our bardic sing-along for August will take place this Wednesday at Iames and Liadan's house (thanks again to our gracious hosts!).  We'll be practicing songs we know and sharing some of our favorites on tape or CD.  We start at 7:30 and usually go till 9:30 or 10 (at least).  Please feel free to bring songs to share.  Snacks are welcome too.  Or, just come along and join in the merriment!  We hope to see you there!!

In service,

Doña Antonia

Directions to Iames and Liadan’s house: