[Steppes] Cooking Guild CANCELLED

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 10 21:20:33 PDT 2002

Due to an additional rehearsal added for tomorrow night, the usual Cooking Guild midweek meeting for this month is CANCELLED.

However, I am thinking of having one on the late afternoon or evening of the Sunday after Elfsea Defender.  Anybody interested?

THEME:  Harvest Cooking, and Putting Food By.

                                                    ---= Morgan

"Nice guys finish last, but we get to sleep in."
                                 ----= Evan Davis