[Steppes] Speaking of the Business Meeting.....

morgancain@earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 1 14:01:34 PDT 2002

Would someone please announce that the theme of this week's Cooking Guild
meeting is "Harvest Cooking"?  Recipes will include things familiar to
Americans such as sweet potatoes and applesauce, as well as notes on How
They Put Things By.  Location is my house; email for directions.

I have a presentation to give tonight, cannot be two places at once.....

                              ---= Morgan

America will always be the home of the free, because it is
the home of the brave.
                  ---= Lockheed Martin memorial ad, 9/11/02