[Steppes] Calendar changes

Rhodes-walden, Jennifer Jennifer.Rhodes-walden at usa.xerox.com
Thu Oct 3 08:41:13 PDT 2002

Alright, Maestro Petruccio, I'll enter the lists on this one.

I happened to attend the Glaslyn Business Meeting last night, albeit it
briefly, and the topic was again offered for discussion. Along with the idea
of the oft-mentioned-but-never-actually-proposed notion of forming the
'Principality of Nordsteorra.' Basically, chopping the Northern region of
Ansteorra off to make it a separate entity, since it's been suggested (and
no, I *won't* mention names, thank you) that  some gentles within our
Northern Region would like nothing more than to be their own Principality.

So I'll pose the unasked question here - is that something we of Ansteorra
could support, and if so, would we consider supporting the formation of more
than one principality, if it came down to that? I'd have to look at our
geography before suggesting a second, however... to see if it is even
feasible. But you get the idea.

Got an extra julep to spare, Maestro?

Elysia