[Steppes] Event Changes

ylwrose2@juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Thu Oct 3 12:23:05 PDT 2002

To the Nobles and Gentles of the Barony of the Steppes

Thanks to all who have commented regarding the issue at hand.  Especially
to the newcomer Saraid.  And more thanks for keeping cool heads while
doing so.

However, a fair bit of the discussion has been between only a few good
folk.  Sixteen people, total, have ventured an opinion.  Now, I'm sure
there are more people out there monitoring this discussion.  It is an
issue that will effect every participant (paid or not) in our fair lands.
 In my experience, no one checks for membership cards at the door of a
Populace or Business meeting.  I would like to hear from more of you.
You are being given the opportunity to participate, take advantage of it.
 But remember, keep a cool head.

Humbly,
Lady Francesca