[Steppes] Lost and Found

CelticCauldron33@aol.com CelticCauldron33 at aol.com
Wed Oct 9 19:44:52 PDT 2002

Greetings to all ......

This is Lady Rain Dove of the Celtic Cauldron.
While merchanting at the Elfsea Defender , I found a round wooden disk from
one of the Steppes Warlord events. It is dated as the Warlord 24.  There is a
sigil on it as well as the words "Ramiras Consulate".
If this belongs to you , please email me and I will be more than happy to
return it to you , however , you must describe the sigil to me in order to
receive it.

Blessings
Lady Rain Dove ^!^ (Suzy Smith)
Executive Director
R.E.L.E.A.F.
Rescuers of Environmental Life , Earth and Animal Foundation
www.releafbenefit.org
Owner / The Celtic Cauldron