[Steppes] 11th Annual Celtic Heritage Festival 2002

Judy Nesmith ladydunpiobair at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 13 21:24:27 PDT 2002

Greetings unto the List,

I have responded privately to the original posting.  As SCA Liaison to the
Celtic Heritage Festival Board, please direct all correspondence regarding this
subject directly to me.  Please, take this off-list.

In Service to The Canton of Lindenwood,
The Barony of The Steppes and the Great
Kingdom of Ansteorra,
Slainte,
Lady Siobhán nig Fhloinn ui'Donnabhain
AOA, Sable Thistle, Sable Crane,
Sable Comet - Lindenwood

mka Judy Nesmith
CHF Volunteer Coordinator
CHF Board member representing
FWICA

CelticCauldron33 at aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 10/13/02 12:02:00 PM Central Daylight Time,