[Steppes] What's up?

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 16 07:41:12 PDT 2002

Howdy all,

As I have not been getting much email from this list for a while, I thought
I would ask a few questions to see if I can get some interest in things
going and find out what's happening

1.  What's happening with Fall Court? Any changes, updates, etc?

2.  What's happening with the direction signs? I got a couple of responses
from people interested in helping. Is there a common place we can meet to
make the signs? Possibly this Sunday as they will be needed the following
weekend? Does anyone ahve the money to buy the materials to make and paint
the signs with? How about a design for the signs?

3.  What is happening with Steppes 12th night? Do we have Event Stewards? Is
there a theme? Anything special planned for the event?

4. What is happening with Warlord? Is there a theme? What special things
have been planned for the event? Is there going to be any commemerative
items made and sold for the event?

5.  How goes the new Baronial Regalia? New cloaks were designed, has the
fabric been selected? Have the Oak leaves been cut out so the populace can
embroider on them? I hear the Warlord tunic will be up for grabs at Populace
for more embroidery, who wants to work on it? We can make a list and move it
around from one person to the next as each person finishes their
contribution.

6.  What do you all want to know about? Someone out there may know or be
interested in helping with it if it is a project.

Borek