[Steppes] Bardic Guild

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 17 07:47:30 PDT 2002

The Not-so-Daily Crier

Dateline Richardson, TX, Oct. 17 --- A group of several local denizens
(known by many or their friends, neighbors, and colleagues as ‘odd ducks’)
gathered at the home of one, Lord Iames and his Lady Liadan for an evening
of camaraderie, a bit of tomfoolery, and song.

T’was a gathering of the Steppes Bardic Guild which I attended, and though
our numbers were small, the song in our hearts was large and our voices
raised loudly in the practicing f Yuletide carols in preparation for
caroling at Old City Park in early December.

There will be more practices to come, not all scheduled as yet. We would
love to have more people attend. If the Real (and very mundane) World is
giving you a heavy load to bear, I can guarantee that your heart will be
lightened in the company of this group.

The next practice will be Wed., October 23 at Antonia’s house. Directions
will be posted later.

Your humble reporter,

Linet