[Steppes] Wandering Bardic - this Wednesday

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 24 09:15:25 PDT 2002

That's ok - but you missed lots of fun, and we missed you!  You'll have plenty of chances to join us over the next 6 weeks - we're practicing once a week for the caroling at Old City Park!  Next week it will be on Wednesday, but we're not sure where yet - either my house or Iames and Liadan's.  I'll send directions.  Hope they got your system set up!
 "Leza M." <rogueofdundee at yahoo.com> wrote:--

I have had the Surround Sound Folks here since 5:30pm and it is now almost 10:30pm....SORRY I didn't make it, but I was told it was only gonna take a couple hours...SAD I'm missing singing tonight...Wed...LEZA