[Steppes] Caroling practice 10/7/02

iainmacc@juno.com iainmacc at juno.com
Fri Nov 1 17:56:27 PST 2002

        Good My Friends,

        The next caroling practice will be next Thursday, 7:30 pm, at my
apartment. Because I have virtually no furniture, I must ask that you
bring your own chairs. Given the nature of the group I am addressing, I
know that won't be a major hardship.
        My address is 13030 Audelia Rd., Apt. 2175, Dallas. It is in
Regal Springs Apartment Complex, Mapsco square 17 V, almost exactly at
the intersection of squares Q, R, U, and V. My phone number is (972)
968-0297. To get here:

        From Dallas and points South, West, or East:
        Take your best route to LBJ and Skillman/Audelia.
        Go Northeast .1 mile to Audelia and turn left.
        Go North 1.7 miles to Lawler, 1 block North of Walnut, and turn
right.
        Go East .15 miles to the second drive and turn left.
        Follow the drive around the complex (.1 mile North, .1 mile East)
to Bldg 10. It is in the middle of the North side of the Complex. Apt.
2175 is on the second floor, on the right. Park against the (wooden)
North fence. That is visitor parking, where you can safely count on not
being towed.

        Alternate route from Plano and points North:
        Take your best route to Central Expressway and Beltline.
        Go East on Beltline 1.1 miles to Grove and turn right.
        Go South 1.7 miles to Lawler (1 block short of Walnut) and turn
left.
         Go East .15 miles to the second drive and turn left.
        Follow the drive around the complex (.1 mile North, .1 mile East)
to Bldg 10. It is in the middle of the North side of the Complex. Apt.
2175 is on the second floor, on the right. Park against the (wooden)
North fence. That is visitor parking, where you can safely count on not
being towed.

        Feel free to come early or late, to bring your friends, whatever.
I am not formal, and the more voices, the better. Do not hesitate to call
me if there are any problems.

      In Joyful Service to the sound of music,

                      Iain MacCrimmon

                    Cave Tyranniam Timorium Suorum