[Steppes] Oops!

iainmacc@juno.com iainmacc at juno.com
Sat Nov 2 07:26:40 PST 2002

        In case anyone has any doubts, there is an error in my earlier
announcement. The proper date of caroling practice is 11/07/02, not
10/07/02. Rest assured, the next practice is this coming Thursday, not
three weeks ago.

        Also, to forestall any comments about the "sound of music",
please understand that I would NOT look good in Julie Andrews' dress, and
have no intention of inflicting such a torture on anyone. Nor will you
catch me making lederhosen out of the curtains. :-)

                                      In Service,

                                              Iain MacCrimmon

                    Cave Tyranniam Timorium Suorum