[Steppes] Re: OT: Medieval Normandy play

Jonathan M. Bell yonihamagid at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 10 15:38:01 PST 2002

> Much too funny to pass up. Only tonight and tomorrow night left on
> performances though.

According to my Saturday paper, "Silence" has been extended through
November
23rd.  No matinees, just the evening performances (Tuesday through
Thursday
at 7:30pm, Friday and Saturday at 8:15pm).

                                        ---= Morgan

Sorry to interupt. I had forwarded a message to this list, I thought,
inviting the Barony of the Steppes participants (or any other SCAdian
interested) to a Wednesday November 13 showing of this play with a 2
for 1 ticket deal for Amtgarders and SCAdians. Call it medievalist
night (no pun intended).

I subscribed to this list to gauge interest and participation. The
last couple of messages in this thread indicate interest but did not
reflect a knowledge of the deal in question.

The Undermain has requested that people reserve tickets in advance,
but will honor this deal for people who show up at the door (assuming
availability). Tickets can be reserved by calling 214-747-1424.

Jonathan Bell