[Steppes] Sunday Practice

wjwakefield@juno.com wjwakefield at juno.com
Fri Nov 15 21:08:00 PST 2002

Agilwulf is an authorized heavy marshal, authorizing marshal, current
knight marshal for Lindenwood and deputy Central regional marshal.  If
the weather is clear, he can be at the Hill around 2.30 Sunday.  He does
not have any loaner armour, though...

Suzanna, herbalist, scribe to Agilwulf, illiterate Saxon