[Steppes] What HAPPENED TO BARDIC THURSDAYS ? Old City Park Practice

Leza M. rogueofdundee at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 19 09:03:57 PST 2002

It is MY birthday tomorrow, I am being kidnapped by non-ren friends who know my obsession...This is the Year of The Dragon, It's a Full Moon and Lunar Eclispe Tomorrow, I turn 50...I AM CRAZED CRAZED I TELL YOU CRAZED.........Stop the World, I want to Get Off....What does it ALL MEAN ???? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  I probably won't be at rehersal though I KNOW I need to rehearse....I LOVE YOU ALL ...Does this mean we AREN'T meeting Thursday ???? My house is open for practice also, I live at LBJ 635 and Marsh....LEZA,    Nzingha, The Moor Of Dundee www.moorofdundee.com

 Dawn Rummel <dsrummel at yahoo.com> wrote:--

This month's bardic sing-along will be at TRH Miguel and Conal's house (directions below) on Wednesday, November 20th, starting at 7:30pm. With Candlelight at Old City Park fast approaching, the evening will be devoted primarily to carols. Please join us - we always have lots of fun, and the more the merrier!!!

Antonia/Dawn

Take best route to Hwy 75 and Plano Pkwy. Exit Plano
Pkwy and turn East.
Plano Pkwy will dead-end into Los Rios Blvd. Turn
left which is North onto
Los Rios. You will cross 14th St. and go up a hill.
Los Rios will turn
into a divided road with a concrete median. Right
before you get to the
next street light (Park blvd), you will see Angelina
street (There is no
stop sign or street light at Angelina. IF you reach
Park, you've gone too
far. Turn around come back South on Los Rios.)

Make a wide U-Turn at Angelina and immediately turn
into the parking lane
for Southbound Los Rios. We are approximately 5
houses down, 2125 Los Rios.
972-424-8432

Azel Nzingha Makeda Hatshepsut, The Moor of Dundee,Bard 343 Of Bardic Realm Guilde,SCA Bardic-Barony Of Steppes, North Dallas OTTER,Drunken Dragon,ArmourAmazon Diva, Serpentine Fyre- http://www.rogueofdundee.com Ambassador For Ren Radio