[Steppes] Re: Work Party for 12th night

Beth Hill txbeth at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 19 13:45:13 PST 2002

What time? and do we need to bring anything?

Caterina

Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 18:17:36 -0000
From: Chiara <chiara at io.com>
To: steppes at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Steppes] Work party for 12th night.

This wednesday, November 20th, at the home of Lady Elspeth there will be a =
work party to create site tokens for 12th night.

We will be making miniture gloves. It is a very easy pattern with very few =
pieces but we need many hands to create them. Please Please come to the wor=
k party and help us make the best site tokens that can be reused after the =
event, they best site tokens that will ever be seen at an event in all of A=
nsteorra!

Come and help us out!

Lady Elspeth's home