[Steppes] Caroling Practice - This Wednesday

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 25 13:53:40 PST 2002

We have 2 more practices before the big performance at Old City Park.  This week we'll be at Iames and Liadan's house, and we'll be singing and discussing details of the performance.  If you plan to come to Old City Park to join us, please try to make this meeting.  Thursday, December 5th we'll be meeting at the park to practice.  Both meetings start at 7:30pm.

In humble service,

Antonia

Directions: