[Steppes] a little heavy fighting on SATURDAY

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 28 06:53:49 PST 2002

We have a very temporary guest in the Steppes.  Sir Haroun of the Outlands
will be in town for a wedding on Friday, and he's brought his armour along.
He'll be at Mary Heads Carter park in Carrollton on Saturday at 1:00 if
anyone feels like making a guest feel welcome and attempt to hit him with a
stick.  :)  Everyone is welcome, bring your armour.

I will be at Flag Pole Hill on Sunday as well.  Attendance this last weekend
was pretty sparce.  Hopefully we can pick up attendance.  If anyone is in
the "ramping up" phase to fight heavy for any reason, let me know and maybe
I can figure out how to help you out.

yours in service,
Lord Morgan Buchanan
Knight Marshall (interim)