[Steppes] Caroling practice

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 15:10:06 PST 2002

Practice this week will be Thursday night at Old City Park at 7:30pm.  The park is located at 1717 Gano Street, Dallas.  Directions are listed below.  For a map, please see http://www.oldcitypark.org/admissions.htm  Please e-mail or call me (h:972-285-5326, w:214-661-9156) if you need further details.  We'll be caroling at the park this Saturday and Sunday, December 7th and 8th, from 7-9pm.  I have a few passes and some $2-off coupons left and will have them with me at the park both Thursday and this weekend.  Please join us!!

In humble service,

Antonia/Dawn