[Steppes] Caroling at Old City Park!

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 6 10:50:14 PST 2002

The time has arrived!!

We will be caroling Saturday and Sunday, Dec 7th and 8th, from 6:30pm until 9pm  (we start at 7pm but have been asked to arrive 30 minutes early).  Tickets are $10 for adults at the door, $8 at Minyards in advance, and I have a few $2-off coupons left.  For more details about the event, please go to www.oldcitypark.org.  We'll meet at the entertainers' entrance and proceed from there to the first station.  Even if you haven't come to any practices, don't worry – all the carols we're doing are traditional and you probably know the tunes, so please join us!!  Parking is limited, so they've arranged for special entertainer's parking at First Presbyterian Church in downtown, complete with a shuttle to and from the park.  Directions to the remote parking are below.   We will be outside the entire time, so please dress accordingly in mundane clothes.  Also, the event will happen, regardless of weather.  Hope to see you there!!!

Directions to remote entertainer's parking: