[Steppes] December Populace Party

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Fri Dec 6 20:31:01 PST 2002

Greetings all,

Some of you heard me say at business meeting that the birth of our child
MIGHT interfere with the Populace party at our house on the 13th (one
week from tonight), and that we would get a more definitive answer by
the end of the week.

Well, the doctor has said that unless Mother Nature gets a wild hair,
she does not anticipate a delivery until later that week at the very
earliest.  Perhaps later than that.   So, the party's on!!   Come on
down!

FYI, dress is holiday mundane for this populace.  We will serve straight
cider and a spiked punch.  Otherwise, BYOB.  Bring something tasty for
the potluck, and something horrifyingly gauche (no adult novelties,
please) to trade in the Gift Exchange.  Shoot for legendary.  Like the
lampshade/hat/corset.  Or the denture ice tongs.  Or the swan
-ahem-codpiece.   Kids are welcome.

We look forward to seeing you all next week,

Fritz and Catrin