[Steppes] Eastfield Archery Practice Sunday Dec 8

Jack Spinks jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Sat Dec 7 20:56:18 PST 2002

We will have the normal target practice for archers starting at 11 am and going until 2.   There is a War  practice at Mary Heads Park tomorrow that all combat archers are encouraged to attend and regualar practice may end early as archers leave for practice.   Regardless- I will be there in the morning at 11 am for regular practice- weather permitting.

Jacques the Spink
Steppes Archery Marshall