[Steppes] Fw: War Practice reminder

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 8 08:52:55 PST 2002

I can guarantee that there will be people there...  how much fighting we get
to do will be dependant on the ground conditions for sure...  But people
will be there.  The rain stopped up on this end of town a while ago and
doesn't much look like it'll start up real soon.  We'll hope for the best.

Morgan