[Steppes] Attention Fighters - Equipment Cases

Jack Spinks jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Sun Dec 8 20:34:01 PST 2002

Thanks for the suggestion.  I bought one at Academy in Mesquite and they do,
indeed, work very well with heavy or light gear.  I am going back for
another one.  It is great for manuvering in and out of my apartment closets
as well as load out.    Now if they would just make one that inexpensive and
long enough for my bows.... :-)
Jacques the Spink