[Steppes] OOP- off topic food help

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Mon Dec 9 12:38:53 PST 2002

Try Bagelstein's Deli at Arapaho and Coit in Richardson (check the phone
book for my accuracy).  They have good authentic pastries, deli meats
and lunch!  The city's best Reuben, IMHO.   Also, try the Black Forest
Bakery on Blackwell(?), just behind the Half Price Books mothership at
NW Hwy.  Again, great authentic fare...

Catrin