[Steppes] 12th Night Feast Reservations

lizdenpeters@juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Fri Dec 13 09:43:32 PST 2002

Good Gentles,

The December 15th deadline for feast reservations is Sunday.  If you are
attending the Steppes Populace/Yule Revel this evening, I will be there
to accept your reservations.  I will need the following information:
both the mundane name and SCA name for all reservations.  .  Even though
there is no charge for children under 5, we need to have the names for
them as well.  In addition, if you would like to have the noodles and
cheese option for your children, let us know.  The cost for feast per
person is as follows:  $8.00 per adult, $4.00 for children ages 6 through
12 and no charge for children under age 5.   Checks or money orders need
to be payable to: SCA—Barony of the Steppes.

The feast menu is appended below. Please note that the menu has changed
slightly with regard to the last items in the First and Second Courses.

In service,

Lady Fionnuala the Fey (Nuala)
(MKA Liz Peters)
MENU

First Course
Cornish Game Hens with herb dressing and a light gravy
Pease in the Pod with pearl onions and herbs
Onion Pottage
Milk Bread Rolls
Shrewsbury Cakes
Chireseye (Cherry Pudding)

Second Course
Pork Tenderloin served with Savory Rice
Sweet Potato Pie
Salat with choice of 2 dressings
Rapeye (spicy-sweet crunchy applesauce)
Gyngerbread

Third Course
Roasted Chine of Beef
Rye breads
Soops of Butter'd Carrots
Tarte of Apples and Orange

Available for children upon request: Noodles with cheese
(mac'n cheese)