[Steppes] A Modest Announcement

Crystal Lamb crystal.lamb at sabinevalley.org
Tue Dec 17 06:37:30 PST 2002

Ches opined:

>>> Congrats babe, hmmm...party? How many candles? ;)

Geez.....you'd have to have a 4 alarm call on that one, cutie.  I'm
thinking we schedule on *uber* party to celebrate everyone's major
accomplishments whenever I get up that way.....most notably Her
Excellency's impending production number.

And mucho thanks for the updated page (nice Aslyn watch thing).  :-D

Speaking of which....any news on the impending Swiss Avenue production
number?   Are Dad and Brittney losing it yet?

Oh, the joy of actually getting to *plan* and *wait* for such a
thing.....lol.....what's that all about?.....lol lol lol lol

I swear the kid actually went..."muahahahhahaha" last night as he rolled
the high chair over to the microwave.  I said "I know what you're
planning, and it's not wise."  He grinned and walked away.  This
concerns me.

~Aslyn