[Steppes] New hound at Celtic Rose Pack

Patrick Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Tue Dec 17 08:19:32 PST 2002

I just received a call from Ronnie.  One of our neighbors just brought a
fawn brindle greyhound that they found on the road to our doorstep.  Ronnie
still needs to check her for ear tattoos.  We will also be putting up flyers
around the area to see if anyone claims her.   We will also probably be
taking her to vet in the next couple of days to have a workup done on her.
It is possible that she may be bred, but we will not know without the vet
check.  If that is the case, we'll be having a bunch of lurcher puppies in
the future  <<grin>>.

If anyone hears of someone looking for a lost greyhound East of Dallas,
please let Ronnie and I know.  Until then we are going to try and trace her
from her tattoos (if she has any), post local found posters,  and if that
fails she will become part of Celtic Rose as a fosterling for the right
situation.

Ride well,
Petruccio
(who can just see Ali and Bruinidh running about going, "A Girl! A
Girl!.....hubba, hubba!")