[Steppes] Fighter Practice

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 17 09:39:28 PST 2002

Wack-a-Morg was pretty fun on Sunday.  Sadly I will be some 370 leagues
north in frozen Northshield next weekend (the 22nd).   So, feel free to talk
amongst yourselves and decide if anyone will show up on Sunday.  I'll be
back and in the swing of things the last weekend of the year on the 29th.

Additionally, there will be no normal practice on Sunday January 5th, as we
are hosting the Central Regional War Practice at Mary Heads Carter park in
Carrollton once again.  I hope to have back all the folks who braved the
rain (we didn't fight but had a fantastic opportunity to talk tactics for
the upcoming struggle in Meridies) and lots more of you!  It should be fun,
and it sounds like the rapier community plans on having a regional war
practice right along side us.  A good day to come out, fight, socialize, and
kibitz on all of our tactics.  Trimeran spies need not apply, but we'll have
boiling oil and heated pitch on hand just in case.  :)

Yours in Service
Lord Morgan Buchanan
Knight Marshal, Steppes