[Steppes] 12th night tokens

chiara chiara at io.com
Thu Dec 19 14:31:07 PST 2002

I need for everyone that has a glove kit to chime in and let us know if you
are done and need someone to pick them up or are going to bring them to me.

If you want a glove kit I can deliver it to your office, again let me know.

We still need them made, if you cannot paint then I need hands to just sew
around them, we can paint as we go.

I will be home every day (I work from home for Gallo Wineries) so any time
of day you want to come over to help is fine with me.

972-529-1309
4419 Cedar Crest Dr.
McKinney Texas 75070

Sincerely,
Chiara
Ansteorra, Steppes
Not all ermine spots are created equally