[Steppes] What to do with holiday money?

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 21 06:08:28 PST 2002

If all you get for Christmas is cash, and don't know where to spend it, I just received an email that Half Price Books is having a sale in all their stores on December 26-29.

I love thanking my grandmother (or whomever) for the books they so perfectly arranged to join my library!

                                        ---= Morgan

"There is no problem so serious that it cannot be set
  right by a sensible woman in an afternoon."
                              (From "The Madwoman of Chaillot")
"We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces, saying
 'Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses.' "
                ---= Willie Nelson and Toby Keith