[Steppes] Steppes 12th night important info

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 30 07:41:13 PST 2002

I have asked The Autocrat & she may have asked you re; I have lost my card.
I do however have a current Black Star which has my number & expiration date
on it. Will this be allowed as a substitute?

Ly Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are
allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)