[Steppes] Newcomer

chiara chiara at io.com
Mon Dec 30 17:41:48 PST 2002

Your in luck! We are about to have two huge events back to back at the same
location starting this coming Saturday.

First is Steppes 12th night. It will be held in Ennis Texas this Saturday.
To get the map and more details go to the webpage for it,
http://www.steppes.org/12thnight/ . The theme is Elizabethan. We will have a
special guest embodying the person of Mr. Shakespeare. There will be
beautiful costumes and great food. If you need to make a feast reservation
contact Nuala as soon as you can. :)

Second is our Kingdom coronation. It is at the same city and place as 12th
night. The website for that is http://www.steppes.org/coronation/ . There
will be a tournament early in the morning followed with wonderfully
decorated tables and food and costumes as well. There will be merchants of
all kinds there with wares of many periods represented by many of us.

What you would like to know more about?

Sincerely,
Chiara
Ansteorra, Steppes
Not all ermine spots are created equally