[Steppes] Who's in Charge

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Wed Apr 2 17:12:18 PST 2003

Greetings to all of you,
I hope to see all of you out at the site, and we should all have a great
event.

ON SITE THIS WEEKEND ......If you have any kind of questions that you would
need to ask the steward/autocrat......... ALL QUESTIONS IN NEED OF AN
AUTOCRAT RESPONSE SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO VIRGIL von AUGSBURG.  He is our
Autocrat in Training.  What better training than on the job.

If you go to Arabella de Montacute or Richard Fairbourne we will first ask
you, "What did Virgil say?" The only exception will be during the Chivalric
Tourney time, as he is running the tourney.

Virgil is in Charge
Virgil is in Charge
Virgil is in Charge
Virgil is in Charge