[Steppes] OT job posting

Hrldsmn at aol.com Hrldsmn at aol.com
Tue Apr 8 20:51:31 PDT 2003

Greetings,

This is actually Baron Poul (Paul Hassell) and I wanted to let everyone know
that I have an opening in my office at Minolta.  The job is classified as
"Sales Admin" and it basically is sales support for our copier sales
department.  The job entails order entry, some basic accounting, general
office work, and is detail oriented.  Our offices are in Carrollton off
Midway and Keller Springs.  It will be a basic 8-5 M-F job with limited
overtime and almost no weekends.  The salary range will be 22-25K.

Please feel free to call me for more information at 972-478-6622 or fax your
resume to my attention at 972-478-8357.  Both of these are direct to my
office.

Thanks,

Paul Hassell
Baron Poul Roelant