[Steppes] Saree surfing safaree

Catalina Damiana Sanabria Rosado de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 17:50:26 PDT 2003

Yes, I spelled it that way on purpose.
  We are having a Saree Safaree on Saturday April 12. Lady Toryn will be
meeting us all at 1:00PM at the Sari World on the north side of hwy 183 at
MacArthur. She will walk us through several selections, demonstrate ways to
wear a Sari and talk a little about shoes and jewelry. Just so you know- You
can get a complete outfit all in one place. You guys might not want to miss
this either. Sari material can make some wonderful summer t-tunics. We will
visit as many shops as time and energy allows. This is the recommended garb
for Warlord 30th. You can decorate your Sari in pearls in honour of the
Warlord 'Pearls' theme. See you all Saturday!